- Crochet Along
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
25 things you will never hear me say
1. Ohh, that's a cute spider!
2. You're about to fart? Well come over here by me!
3. Nah, I don't want any chocolate chip cookies/chocolate cake/chocolate.
4. In response to a stranger's cat call: Oh, thank you! Let's go fuck then, shall we? This must happen for you all the time.
5. I'd rather not pay the sale price if that's okay.
6. Can I get those jeans in a size 2?
7. I love seafood. Especially giant crabs that look like alien spiders. Mmm!
8. I hate sleep so let's pull an all-nighter!
9. Let's throw a party and invite all the neighbors.
10. I would love to be on Fear Factor or The Bachelor.
11. That puppy is ugly.
12. I want to be friends with that girl who's talking loud and needs to be the center of attention.
13. This migraine feels awesome. I hope to have another one tomorrow.
14. I hate Twilight Zone marathons.
15. Harry Potter? I totally understand everything in those movies. Ask me anything.
16. Acne rules. I hope I have it forever.
17. I love filling out job applications and being ignored.
18. To my boy dog: I love taking 250 potty breaks with you when we go for walks.
19. Do you have a cigarette?
20. Let's get sushi....and salmonella.
21. I hate 80s music.
22. I have perfected the art of applying liquid eyeliner.
23. Stop lights? I hope I catch every single one.
24. Pinterest is so boring and uninspiring. I never find anything I like on there.
25. To the hairdresser: Make it look like a medieval page boy. And make the bangs extra curvy.